Proceedings of ECEM 2020 Conference will be published by AIP (American Institute of Physics) with perpetual Open Access on the web site http://aip.scitation.org/journal/apc . The American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Series is a reputable series of Proceedings indexed in the major citation indexes: ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, Inspec (IET) , MathSciNet, Scirus, Google Scholar etc....
Extended versions of all the papers will be published in various high quality international journals indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, IET, DBLP, ACM, EBSCO, SemanticScholars, ProQuest, Google Scholar etc...
The Format of each Paper must be the AIP Format: Authors can download it from here: http://aip.scitation.org/apc/authors/preppapers
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of ECEM 2019
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one seminar in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us your Special Session by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics as the approved symposia / sessions here